Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Toilet Paper

Kimmie has started this new silly thing.

When I take her up for a bath she opens the drawer with the extra toilet paper rolls. She takes one out and puts the tube hole up to her eye like kids do with empty paper towel or toilet paper tubes. Kimmie, however, does this with a full, double roll. She looks really silly with this big roll of toilet paper hiding pretty much her whole face. The first time she did this I laughed and told her she was silly. Now she does this before every bath and then she giggles and laughs. Such a funny girl.

I asked her what she was doing and she signed, "Telescope." I asked her what she sees when she looks through it. She signed, "Stars."

I was trying to remember to save her an empty tube so she could have it to play with. Last night we had one. We gave it to her and she looked through it a couple times. Then she threw it in the trash can. We were surprised. We asked her, don't you want it to play with. "No."

I guess it is a lot more fun to be silly with a big roll at bath time.

--Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment