Thursday, February 24, 2011

Addiction

I thought that title might garner some attention!

We have decided that the really good hugs Kimmie gives are addictive. If you've had any of her really good hugs, you know what I mean. There's just something about those little arms squeezing your neck or your chest . . . and her soft hair against your chin or your cheek . . . Or when she holds on and won't let go, or does her triple squeeze, coming back for more. It just warms the heart and you want some more every time you see her.

There's a man at church who comes to get his Kimmie hug every Wednesday evening. I told him a couple weeks ago that Kimmie hugs are addictive. He just grinned . . . and keeps coming back for more!

Of course, I have to get my fix every morning during breakfast. It keeps me warm all day long. I love wrapping my arms around her and holding her real tight with my chin against her soft hair, especially at breakfast before we go our separate ways for the day.

--Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment